A Picture Speaks a Thousand Words: Cliché or Compelling?

I was reading this really cool UK article featuring iconic photos of women at polling stations. It was pretty powerful and included shots from across the decades. This image from the '70s was my favorite...

PHOTO CRED: Kevin Holt, Shutterstock

So this got me thinking of the last election here in the U.S., and the incredible amount of drama and emotion starting with the campaigns and throughout the inauguration. Naturally, I had to do a bit of research, and I uncovered a host of tell-tale images that will forever define 2016. No commentary is provided below, only a small gallery of gripping photography.


Getty Images

Chris Lee, Associated Press

Bria Webb, Reuters

Carlos Barria, Reuters

Johnathon Drake, Reuters

Comments

Cuz you liked 'em so much...